Saturday, December 18, 2004

I'll be Home For Christmas

Well, i'm almost finished packing. Got 1 day left before my bags are packed and i'm ready to go :).. I've received about 5 text messages from my parents in the past 20 minutes (3 from Papa, 2 from Mama) reminding me to bring warm clothes, not to forget the 'pabilins' and saying how excited they are to see their bunso again. According to Ma, the temperature in Doha is a pleasant 18 degrees Celsius in the morning and afternoon, 16 at night to early mornings. Nice.. my type of weather. Too bad there's no snow, w/c would be great. No White Christmas for me..

10 minutes later: My sister just brought in her kris kringle presents from her Commerce Journal Xmas Party (w/c was hosted at home, probably coz we had the most space): She had sent us out to buy her gifts earlier so i had a remote idea of what she got: 1. a book, 2. something alive/that moves 3. something with a hole. The other 2 gifts are still wrapped but now there are 2 hamsters in my room as i type. My spontaneous names for them would be Greedy and Sporty.

Hmmm. Not really looking forward to flying by myself. I've done it once before, and it's kinda lonely. No wonder Airports are the one of the saddest places for someone to be in; you always see people saying goodbye, hugging each other, or a sad lonely man sitting by himself. I just hope i get a good seat and not end up sitting beside someone i'd have to bear for the next 9 hours..

No comments: